WINNER 2010 and 2012 GOLDEN WEB

WINNER 2010 and 2012 GOLDEN WEB
BEST ALTERNATIVE ART MAGAZINE

Sunday, October 18, 2009









Markus Bollingmo
I never grow tired at viewing Markus' work, so creative and bursting with sensuality and meaningful bits of daily life. His ability to capture a moment, a face, an idea is so perfect. You can actually see the thought that goes into each image. Markus' self portraits are in Try State Issue Two, you can view more of his work by exploring his website

www.markusbollingmo.com

1 comment:

  1. Greetings friend!!!

    I have founded your site and it was very pleasant to me!! A heap of interesting videos, cool pictures and in general a lot of the interesting information!! I think that you will not be against that that we will swap links ?! On my site you will find a heap of qualitative videos absolutely free of charge! http://gaysdreams.blogspot.com , welcome m8))!!! Add please my blog to your blogroll If not difficultly, leave the comment when you will make it!!

    Thanks for understanding!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.