WINNER 2010 and 2012 GOLDEN WEB

WINNER 2010 and 2012 GOLDEN WEB
BEST ALTERNATIVE ART MAGAZINE

ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE

(over 500,000 hits per month)
CONTACT: ROBBEYOND@AOL.COM

Sunday, March 27, 2011





photos from munch gallery to japan with love from new york















the piece i bought last night
by mark demaio






trip the light fantastic



black and white stills




Robbeyond, 
I am a 27 year old man in Portland.  I go to the same event each week just so that I can see him. If he isn't there it ruins my whole week.  I stalk his facebook, google him and track his moves. He doesn't know I exist. When i am near him, my body is on fire. I walk by him and I breathe in deeply to just to smell him. I stare at him inappropriately for long periods of time. I once bought an orange he picked up at the store and put back. I have jerked off thinking of him every night for over 5 months.  I am so ashamed of my behavior that I am going to move to the east coast.  -RTT



geary marcello's photos from night of a thousand gowns



BUY IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.